Are you schooling from home, working from home or just trying to find a place to administer your household other than the kitchen counter, but you’ve run out of rooms? Or maybe you’d like to create more play space for your child in their bedroom during the day? Or maybe you have a guest room that is rarely used, but that you don’t want to give up.
With a fold up Wall Bed, aka, Murphy Bed, no need to give up a room in order to have an office, study, play or craft space. Wall beds have come a long way from just being an odd box on the wall to being a handsome piece of furniture integrated into the rest of the rooms functional furniture. We can help you turn that singular use room into a multi-functional space to provide your family and guests with a truly valuable flex space.
Wall beds take advantage of vertical space by folding up whenever you need it out of the way. This way, the bed doesn’t take up valuable floor space when you need more room for daytime activities. At the same time, it’s easy to push things aside and lower the bed at night.
Wall beds can be configured and accessorized in a variety of ways to include:
- single, double, or queen-sized wall beds
- can be designed as an individual unit or as part of a larger custom cabinetry unit
- various wood finishes to choose from
- open and closed storage options available (such as shelving or incorporating storage for pillows and blankets into the headboard)
- add built-in lighting for accent or reading purposes